What Metiu is looking for:
The following experts to expand Metiu’s team on a freelance basis, with the possibility of getting hired full-time in the (hopefully very near) future:
How to apply:
Send your CV, portfolio, expected salary (per day or per hour) and a short cover letter/creative presentation (you can tell us about what your hobbies are, the kind of job that you would like to do, the skills that you would like to gain and one thing that you would like to tackle to improve the society we live in) at:
and use ‘Freelance 3D Designer Application’ as the subject.
Secret Keyword: Please, make sure you add the word “Inclusive” in your cover letter.
Please, do not include:
– Age / Date of Birth
– Gender / Sexual Orientation
– City / Nationality
– Any other information that is not relevant in showing your design skills
Required Skill Set:
– Good at brainstorming, researching, team working and presenting
– 3D Modelling for commercial interiors
– 3D Rendering for commercial interiors
– Strong growth and learning desires
– Willingness to have an actual impact on society
– This is a remote role, however, we require availability to travel to Rome (IT) if needed
– Good conversational and written English and Italian (or willingness to learn and undertake a course if needed)
– Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or similar)
– 3D program (3DStudioMax, Cinema 4D or similar)
– 3D rendering (V-ray, Keyshot, Corona or similar)
We always try to get back to you as soon as possible with either feedback on your application or an invite to set a meeting.